Brian's Cognigen Blog


This is where you'll find ideas and tips to build a Cognigen Network Marketing Business that will work for most companies.

Take a look at the links section below.

If you'd like to read my personal blog, it's located at Brian's Blog


Make sure you bookmark this site so you can find it again.

Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

I've been involved in different businesses for 20 years. If I knew then (as they say) I'd have retired by the time I was 20. Now my mission is to allow other people to learn from my mistakes.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Article Distribution. Complete. Extensive. Quick. Article Marketer

Article Distribution. Complete. Extensive. Quick. Article Marketer

It's almost the New Year and I've made a resolution.This year, I'm going to reveal every tool and trick I use to grow my business. I plan on making at least a few members of my team a lot of money, if they use the tools I do.

I've been using Article Marketer for almost a year and the cool thing is that every time a new article site comes on line and get's added to the list, they take all of my old articles and submit them. I've written a few articles and linked them to my profile site brianbaldwin.com and have over 1700 links in Google to that site, here's the results and this isn't even counting the other articles that were directed at other domains.

I'll be sharing other tricks later. It's going to be a stellar year.

Namaste,
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



UltimateRep.com