Brian's Cognigen Blog


This is where you'll find ideas and tips to build a Cognigen Network Marketing Business that will work for most companies.

Take a look at the links section below.

If you'd like to read my personal blog, it's located at Brian's Blog


Make sure you bookmark this site so you can find it again.

Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

I've been involved in different businesses for 20 years. If I knew then (as they say) I'd have retired by the time I was 20. Now my mission is to allow other people to learn from my mistakes.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

The economy

I was just reading another blog and ran across the link to the Democratic National Convention. I generally stay away from political subjects in my online projects because it's just not wise to bring up a subject this decisive if I'm not passionate enough to fight it out. LOL I tend to judge for myself regardless of which party has the idea.
Chris Rock said it best when he said there's some things I'm liberal about and some things I'm conservative about. For me, I'm pretty conservative on violent crime and really liberal on free speech and freedom. If you aren't harming another person, then it's pretty much up to you to figure out if it's right or wrong.
Anyway, back to the reason I'm making this post. (sorry...I got off course for a moment)

There's a link on their web site to see what's happened in your state in the last 4 years. It's pretty one sided since it's a democratic site but the data is real and disturbing.

For example, in Nevada:
Pay checks have went up less than inflation. This means Americans are making less money after that raise. That sucks. We should be making more money each year.

Unemployment is up. There's more people out of work.

Poverty is up. Probably due to a lot of high paying jobs being outsourced to other countries.

Take a look at your state and see if it's the same.
The list goes on and on.

These numbers only make me believe more people should stop depending on a company to take care of them and take action to create a business of their own. That's what I'm doing. I started a Telecommunications company with Cognigen and get paid residuals on my sales. What does this mean? It means I get paid month after month for the work I did once. It builds up. If you want to know more about Cognigen, send an e-mail to 80847-1@inforeply.com or watch a 5 minute presentation

If you're happy with the money you make and can take time off whenever you want and there's no chance in losing your job, then you my friend are one of the lucky few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



UltimateRep.com